The Silent Pro M2 is the 2nd Generation of Cooler Masters successful Silent Pro M Series. It features a powerful single 12V rail capable of powering a HighEnd PC with 8 Core CPUs and several VGAs running in SLI or X-Fire. Thanks to its skillfully crafted aluminum-copper heatsink combined with a 135mm Super Silent HDB fan it remains cool and virtually silent in typical operation. The modular cable system with flat wires helps you to create a neat and organized build with excellent airflow resulting in a cool and quiet System overall. The M2 series comes with no less than a 5 year warranty!
- This slick CM design incorporates an expansive flat surface area for superior heat conductivity out to the aero-dynamic fins, therefore removing heat at an unprecedented rate.
- 135 mm Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing Fan for quieter operation.
- Single 12 V Power Rail Tackling challenges from the most power-intensive peripherals head on, this solitary 12 V power rail provides ample power and strong resistance to any overloading up to 80A.
- Neatly arranged connectors on the rear plate connect to flat internal cabling improve installment facility while allowing for greater airflow through the PSU.
Proficiently prepared to provide a stable power source and connectors for the latest ATX 12V v2.3 Intel processors.
- A maximum 5Vsb current draw target in S5 off-mode of 0.1A for its motherboards and needed to ensure the system will consume < 1W in its off-mode
- – Multiple updated connectors for all types of interfaces (PCIe, SATA etc.)
– Double-Layer EMI Filter Dual protection from electromagnetic interference.
– Multiple Protection Design (OVP/UVP/OPP/OTP/SCP)
– High reliability with an MBTF of at least 100,000 hours of use.
– Five Year Warranty.