This High Speed HDMI Cable with RedMere® technology delivers excellent signal integrity over long distances using the slimmest cables available.
The slim cable design makes it easier to route and easier to hide than traditional thicker, bulkier HDMI cables and still fully supports 3D, 4K, and HD 1080p applications
RedMere smart cables are ultra-light, portable and are the ultimate accessory for smartphones, compact digital cameras, digital SLR cameras, or any portable device that can film or capture images in full HD requires a RedMere enabled cable
RedMere® technology is directional – one end must be connected to the source device and the other end connected to display device (the connector end with the RedMere® logo should be connected to the display). Connecting the cable backwards will not damage anything but it won’t work.
- Fully compliant with HDMI 1.4 standards
- Supports: 3D; 4K; Ethernet, HD 1080p; ARC; SYCC601
- Includes Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
- Supports high-bandwidth (10.2Gbps min), uncompressed digital video, multi-channel digital audio and control functions
- Compatible with HDTV and HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Sturdy construction – fully molded connectors w/ silver metal band for durability and long life
- Triple shielded for EMI/RFI protection
- Gold plated connector contacts